Two years ago, it was my son’s turn to be baptized. I decided to have it in another town. Here 🇸🇬 you ask permission from the local parish first. You need the local priest’s signature. I invited only a handful of friends. Two of them to stand as godparents. You can’t have more than two […]
VIDEOS & PODCAST
Quick Solos: Vesak Day Ride | Tampines Eco Green (SG)
Quick Solos: Tampines/Changkat to Pasir Ris Beach (SG)
WITHONESPAST HANG | Philippines: 500 Years of Christianity | Guillermo Gomez Rivera
WITHONESPAST HANG EP 1
MY HISTORY MUSINGS: LABRADOR PARK SINGAPORE
FILIPINOS IN SINGAPORE'S GOLDEN ERA OF MALAY CINEMA
SINGAPORE'S FORT CANNING HISTORY THAT FILIPINOS SHOULD KNOW?
DID FILIPINO HERO AGUINALDO DROP BY SINGAPORE'S RAFFLES HOTEL?
- on Mabolo HI, Can you gve me the history of Mabolo? like sa…
- on A REFLECTION ON POLOS Y SERVICIOS (FORCED LABOR DURING SPANISH RULE) I came here from what I think is the same article…
- on Tito Mina Anyone? Not dead still kicking Tito is in Luxembourg
- on San Guillermo de Aquitana Church Hi sir, we are from Dalaguete, Cebu. We happened t…
- on Taytay Falls Majayjay: Let's Keep It Clean ako din ganyan din na encounter ko when i visit ta…
- on Old Photos & Upcoming Podcasts Hello sir, do you still have those pictures? She i…
- on The Cross of Tunasan San Pedro Ok na po yung krus ng tunasan inilipat na po sya k…
- on Is Rizal’s execution photo a still from 1912 movie? That is really interesting. The dog is a mascot of…
- on Cabuyao and the Sakdalista Incident @Charles That is true. Ricarte made the same error…
- on Cabuyao and the Sakdalista Incident I think, one reason why the Sakdalistas were burie…
- Absalon’s Death and the NPA’s Damage Control
- The Philippine National ID rollout
- Changi Chapel and Museum, Changi Prison, and Flor Contemplacion
- Getting the With One’s Past Hang of it
- Keep Palawan One
- Labrador, not the dog, the historic Singapore park
- Filipino Legacy in Malay (Singapore) Film’s Golden Age
- Singapore’s Fort Canning History that Filipinos Should Know?
- Emilio Aguinaldo Dropped by Singapore’s Historic Raffles Hotel
- Emilio Aguinaldo’s Singapore Visit
- A REFLECTION ON POLOS Y SERVICIOS (FORCED LABOR DURING SPANISH RULE)
- Dahling Nick! Is it that good?
- Surviving WWII in the Philippines | War story of a Negros Boy
- Tilapia in Manila Bay?
- Glenn Anthony May historian dead at 75
- The Ghosts of the Alberto House
- Filipinos as Facebook Content Moderators
- Did the US had a hand in Erap’s ouster?