As force of habit, when I’m in Manila I spend a few hours scouring local bookstores for Filipiniana titles. I even have a planned budget to spend! Since very few Filipino publishers goes to Kindle (like Sionil Jose’s publisher) you have to buy titles you like before they’re gone. I’m a die-hard bibliophile but I also don’t […]
- on Spanish Contributions in the Philippines, what’s Good and what’s Bad? Una pena que perdiérais el español. es que los mis…
- on One quite afternoon in San Pablo The Museum is still there po.
- on Majayjay’s Tulay Pigue I've been there last week, but I haven't seen the…
- on The Pio Andrade Jr. project hi sir, i already sent a msg via pm to your page.…
- on The last of the Filipino Pelotaris I was fortunate to play professionally in that ico…
- on That Dam in Tres Cruces Tanza This is wonderful!!!! Trying to look for the histo…
- on The last of the Filipino Pelotaris I was a freshman in Mapua when i was introduced to…
- on A REFLECTION ON POLOS Y SERVICIOS (FORCED LABOR DURING SPANISH RULE) […] A REFLECTION ON POLOS Y SERVICIOS (FORCE…
- on The Pio Andrade Jr. project Saludos desde san pedro de las colonias coahuila m…
- on “Viva Señora Birhen sa Regla!” – At Last… Thank you for your informative article. Yet many a…
- Nick Joaquin’s “Heritage of Smallness”
- There was no Aguinaldo?
- About Online Archivist Mr Tewell situation (pending deportation)
- Mano Po
- Spanish Contributions in the Philippines, what’s Good and what’s Bad?
- konduktor o tsuper?
- “no quiero que el español muera en Filipinas”
- de púto
- MABINI: On the occasion of the 120th anniversary of his death
- ECHA FUERA KA!￼
- más que/maski
- Spanish words that are still used in our schools today
- Construction Spanish words Filipino builders still use today
- Philippines providing military bases to the US: Forgotten lessons of history￼
- Filipinos used to value speaking Spanish more than English
- Where it got its name: MALOLOS
- All of us have that one feeling tisoy friend ￼
Our Facebook Page