What I discovered recently is how its so much better traveling around old towns in a bicycle. It won’t always be possible as tehre are limitations in the number of places you can reach but nothing beats the health benefits (which I desperately needs!) and the mobility it affords. Since I was expecting some rain […]
- CARLOS GUILLERMO JIMENEZ GARZA on The Pio Andrade Jr. projectSaludos desde san pedro de las colonias coahuila m…
- Ver Teves on “Viva Señora Birhen sa Regla!” – At Last…Thank you for your informative article. Yet many a…
- Arnaldo on The last of the Filipino PelotarisMay he rest in peace.
- Arnaldo on The Pio Andrade Jr. projectI'm aware that he had stacks of research (includin…
- Benedict Eugene Abiera on The Pio Andrade Jr. projectgood day. I am Benedict Eugene Abiera, Kababayan o…
- Ed Constantino on The last of the Filipino PelotarisThank you, Ramon! I am the son of Sarmiento and un…
- Eloisa on Asilo de San Vicente de Paul in UNGood evening po sir.... Sor Asuncion Ventura y Bau…
- studyante on MaboloHello, Sir Arnaldo. I just want to ask about the b…
- MEGA GAME on That Dam in Tres Cruces Tanzathis site is real good slotgames6666 สล็อต xo ทดลอ…
- Arnaldo on The Rizal ManifestoAs the wheels of a militant revolution were alread…
- Construction Spanish words Filipino builders still use today
- Philippines providing military bases to the US: Forgotten lessons of history￼
- Filipinos used to value speaking Spanish more than English
- Where it got its name: MALOLOS
- All of us have that one feeling tisoy friend ￼
- Filipinos: American Hollywood First Names, Spanish Last Names!
- Maria Clara at Ibarra: reflection on historical dramas and films
- Nuclear warship in Manila
- A short trip to Malolos
- Cebu’s Carmelites in my memory
- How do we deal with Chismis in our history?
- Can tsismis be considered history?
- When did Filipinos stop serving paella at parties?
- Why does Spain make it easier for Filipinos to become citizens while Netherlands and France do not for their former colonies?
- ILO ILO, An extraordinary Filipina DH in Singapore
- Kirishitan in Lone Wolf and a Cub
- Goodbye Manong Frankie
Our Facebook Page