Spurred by historian Pio Andrade Jr. during our recent meeting (last year, November), I went to Tanza earlier to look for the Tres Cruces dam. “Go see it, it’s still there… look at how they built that dam…it’s quite advance for its time” he said. I asked Andrade to visit the irrigation projects that the Friars established in Cavite with me a few […]
- on Spanish Contributions in the Philippines, what’s Good and what’s Bad? Una pena que perdiérais el español. es que los mis…
- on One quite afternoon in San Pablo The Museum is still there po.
- on Majayjay’s Tulay Pigue I've been there last week, but I haven't seen the…
- on The Pio Andrade Jr. project hi sir, i already sent a msg via pm to your page.…
- on The last of the Filipino Pelotaris I was fortunate to play professionally in that ico…
- on That Dam in Tres Cruces Tanza This is wonderful!!!! Trying to look for the histo…
- on The last of the Filipino Pelotaris I was a freshman in Mapua when i was introduced to…
- on A REFLECTION ON POLOS Y SERVICIOS (FORCED LABOR DURING SPANISH RULE) […] A REFLECTION ON POLOS Y SERVICIOS (FORCE…
- on The Pio Andrade Jr. project Saludos desde san pedro de las colonias coahuila m…
- on “Viva Señora Birhen sa Regla!” – At Last… Thank you for your informative article. Yet many a…
- Nick Joaquin’s “Heritage of Smallness”
- There was no Aguinaldo?
- About Online Archivist Mr Tewell situation (pending deportation)
- Mano Po
- Spanish Contributions in the Philippines, what’s Good and what’s Bad?
- konduktor o tsuper?
- “no quiero que el español muera en Filipinas”
- de púto
- MABINI: On the occasion of the 120th anniversary of his death
- ECHA FUERA KA!￼
- más que/maski
- Spanish words that are still used in our schools today
- Construction Spanish words Filipino builders still use today
- Philippines providing military bases to the US: Forgotten lessons of history￼
- Filipinos used to value speaking Spanish more than English
- Where it got its name: MALOLOS
- All of us have that one feeling tisoy friend ￼
Our Facebook Page