Despite of what we’ve been told about the horrors committed (which were confined and isolated but magnified beyond their actual significance) by the religious during the Spanish era, there are good stories, inspiring ones that reaffirms some of the heroic efforts of the religious, that never got told. Things you won’t hear in your history […]
- on Majayjay’s Tulay Pigue I've been there last week, but I haven't seen the…
- on The Pio Andrade Jr. project hi sir, i already sent a msg via pm to your page.…
- on The last of the Filipino Pelotaris I was fortunate to play professionally in that ico…
- on That Dam in Tres Cruces Tanza This is wonderful!!!! Trying to look for the histo…
- on The last of the Filipino Pelotaris I was a freshman in Mapua when i was introduced to…
- on A REFLECTION ON POLOS Y SERVICIOS (FORCED LABOR DURING SPANISH RULE) […] A REFLECTION ON POLOS Y SERVICIOS (FORCE…
- on The Pio Andrade Jr. project Saludos desde san pedro de las colonias coahuila m…
- on “Viva Señora Birhen sa Regla!” – At Last… Thank you for your informative article. Yet many a…
- on The last of the Filipino Pelotaris May he rest in peace.
- on The Pio Andrade Jr. project I'm aware that he had stacks of research (includin…
- Nick Joaquin’s “Heritage of Smallness”
- There was no Aguinaldo?
- About Online Archivist Mr Tewell situation (pending deportation)
- Mano Po
- Spanish Contributions in the Philippines, what’s Good and what’s Bad?
- konduktor o tsuper?
- “no quiero que el español muera en Filipinas”
- de púto
- MABINI: On the occasion of the 120th anniversary of his death
- ECHA FUERA KA!￼
- más que/maski
- Spanish words that are still used in our schools today
- Construction Spanish words Filipino builders still use today
- Philippines providing military bases to the US: Forgotten lessons of history￼
- Filipinos used to value speaking Spanish more than English
- Where it got its name: MALOLOS
- All of us have that one feeling tisoy friend ￼
Our Facebook Page