There’s hardly anything left of the old Spanish era San Francisco de Malabon. Even the old name was lost. The province dropped its hispanized name in the early 1900’s to honor its greatest son, Mariano Trías, the vice president of the de facto government created in the Tejeros convention. A province mate, Congressman Emilio Virata, himself a historian and […]
- CARLOS GUILLERMO JIMENEZ GARZA on The Pio Andrade Jr. projectSaludos desde san pedro de las colonias coahuila m…
- Ver Teves on “Viva Señora Birhen sa Regla!” – At Last…Thank you for your informative article. Yet many a…
- Arnaldo on The last of the Filipino PelotarisMay he rest in peace.
- Arnaldo on The Pio Andrade Jr. projectI'm aware that he had stacks of research (includin…
- Benedict Eugene Abiera on The Pio Andrade Jr. projectgood day. I am Benedict Eugene Abiera, Kababayan o…
- Ed Constantino on The last of the Filipino PelotarisThank you, Ramon! I am the son of Sarmiento and un…
- Eloisa on Asilo de San Vicente de Paul in UNGood evening po sir.... Sor Asuncion Ventura y Bau…
- studyante on MaboloHello, Sir Arnaldo. I just want to ask about the b…
- MEGA GAME on That Dam in Tres Cruces Tanzathis site is real good slotgames6666 สล็อต xo ทดลอ…
- Arnaldo on The Rizal ManifestoAs the wheels of a militant revolution were alread…
- Construction Spanish words Filipino builders still use today
- Philippines providing military bases to the US: Forgotten lessons of history￼
- Filipinos used to value speaking Spanish more than English
- Where it got its name: MALOLOS
- All of us have that one feeling tisoy friend ￼
- Filipinos: American Hollywood First Names, Spanish Last Names!
- Maria Clara at Ibarra: reflection on historical dramas and films
- Nuclear warship in Manila
- A short trip to Malolos
- Cebu’s Carmelites in my memory
- How do we deal with Chismis in our history?
- Can tsismis be considered history?
- When did Filipinos stop serving paella at parties?
- Why does Spain make it easier for Filipinos to become citizens while Netherlands and France do not for their former colonies?
- ILO ILO, An extraordinary Filipina DH in Singapore
- Kirishitan in Lone Wolf and a Cub
- Goodbye Manong Frankie
Our Facebook Page